DOE & Related Web Sites
- DOE DIRECTIVES -- DOE Policy, Orders, Manuals and Guides, and links to DOE Standards and Handbooks
- OFFICE OF WORKER SAFETY AND HEALTH POLICY - RADIATION -- Exposure protection links to DOELAP, Radiation Safety, REMS, and other related topics.
- ARMY CORPS OF ENGINEERS -- public affairs, organizational information, guide specifications, and points-of-contact.
- NATIONAL FIRE PROTECTION ASSOCIATION -- NFPA publications,
seminars, and educational programs.
- OCCUPATIONAL SAFETY & HEALTH ADMINISTRATION (OSHA) -- OSHA-related standards, programs, technical services, publications, and media releases.
- U.S. ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION AGENCY -- rules, regulations, legislation, guidelines, publications, news and events.
- DOE FIRE PROTECTION -- fire protection related DOE directives, guidance documents, performance trends, conferences, and newsletters.
- DOE STANDARDS -- full test versions of approved DOE technical standards, draft coordination standards, and a searchable WAIS database.
- AMERICAN NATIONAL STANDARDS INSTITUTE (ANSI) -- the latest national and international standards-related activities.
- CODE OF FEDERAL REGULATIONS -- searchable database and full text of the 50 titles published in the Federal Register.
- NATIONAL INSTITUTE FOR OCCUPATIONAL SAFETY AND HEALTH (NIOSH) -- services, publications, and directories.
- OSHA COMPUTERIZED INFO SYSTEMS (OCIS) -- OSHA regulations, documents, technical information, and training.
- U.S. NUCLEAR REGULATORY COMMISSION -- information on radioactive waste disposal, nuclear reactors, nuclear materials, and rulemaking.
- Computerized Accident/Incident Reporting System - CAIRS -- Accident reporting system database
For further information or questions about the OSH Response Line, please contact David Weitzman.
This page was last updated on April 08, 2013